Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Johnny Ouch Birthday Bash - Will He or won't He? (We hope we're wrong!)


SHAMELESS PROMOTER..XTRA! XTRA! READ ALL 'BOUT IT!


Now, I know money is the root of all evil and GREED is one of the seven DEADLY sins, but when I saw a FLYER for the one, the only JOHNNY OUCH! of the infamous "GREEN TEAM". Yes - JOHNNY OUCH, BUZZROCK partner & promoter (we miss those Greggory Issacs shows...damn...)and probably one of the most famous JAMAICAN Dancehall Celebrities in Cleveland...


My initial reaction was a feeling a bless and reminsence of the good ole days and then, I thought to myself, "Whaaat?" Everybody knows that Mr. Ouch is ... shall we say, 'not available for comment', so having said that, what SHAMELESS promoter has the audacity to rile our emotions and have the dancehall community up preparing and waiting like kiddies waiting on Santa Claus. All and all, I hope I am wrong, but - damn!


Yes, yardies, we all know that the dancehall has not been the same since Ouch has been ...shall we say, 'not available for comment'. So you, whoever you are you are a SHAMELESS PROMOTER and would just like to say "be careful how you walk, you never know whose toes your stepping on, nor where you might slip!"


Bless,


Tattletale

No comments: